Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[Fanvid]Ha Ji Won & Ji Chang Wook -奇皇后 Empress Ki Mv- 《 讓我們就這樣相愛吧》




I always laugh when watching this video because the BGM keeps reminding me of drama Protect The Boss. Yep, the BGM used in this fanvid is Protect The Boss OST (APink-Let Us Just Love). PTB is one of my favorite romcoms so of course I like it while watching the early encounter between Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang, how their love starts to blossom, and how they meet again in the Yuan Palace. The BGM also reminds us Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang's relationship is like No Eun Seol and Cha Ji Heon in PTB. Even though Ta Hwan is her superior because he's a prince and eventually an emperor, but the true boss is Seung Nyang. However, Seung Nyang is given the task to protect the "boss", Ta Hwan, Yuan prince turning emperor.

It's made by celia715 on Youtube. She always makes nice fanvid about TaNyang. Go to her channel and you'll find many awesome fanvids dedicated for TaNyang.

Bonus:
APink-Let Us Just Love (Protect The Boss OST) download

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch this vid during the cray cray episodes of Paeha.. missing his pure and child heart during those times... and it makes me remember those early days of EK..
    Lol i didnt know that this is the OST of PTB.. i watched PTB months ago and i was surprised when they played the Ost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you like it. I watched PTB 2 years ago and still rewatch it sometimes so I'm familiar with OST... hahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...